Baylor Law School will be hosting a free Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Immigration Clinic!
The Law School will be offering free assistance to immigrants who:
- were born on or after June 15, 1982;
- came to the U.S. before the age of 16;
- have continually resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007, to the present;
- are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces; and,
- have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors.
Immigrants who meet those qualifications may be eligible for a social security number and employment authorization under DACA.
Baylor Law School will host this clinic on April 1, 2014, and April 3, 2014, between 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED, so set one up by calling (888) 497-0018 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Applications can be found below: